The International Musculoskeletal Society (I.M.S.) 2016 Annual Meeting
Unique One-on-One Hands-On Cadaveric Workshops
July 26 - 30, 2016
The 9th Annual Symposium on Current Concepts in
Orthopedics (Sports Injury, Joint Reconstruction, and Trauma),
Spine, and Pain & Rehabilitation Medicine
July 28 - 30, 2016
The Phoenicia Intercontinental Hotel | Beirut, Lebanon
Register for the Meeting // Submit an Abstract
We are Pleased to announce the Society for Progress & Innovation for the Near East (S.P.I.N.E.) is now the International Musculoskeletal Society (I.M.S.). The new name marks a significant step in our growth and evolution as a society. Since its foundation in 2008, S.P.I.N.E. has broadened its focus to incorporate all musculoskeletal disorders including general Orthopedics, Pain medicine and Rehabilitation, Spine Surgery, Trauma, Pediatric, Sports-related injury, and much more. On behalf of the entire faculty and the I.M.S. Society we invite you to participate in the 9th Annual meeting which will be held in the historic city of Beirut Lebanon, July 28 - July 30, 2016. Beirut was selected as the #1 destination city in the world to visit by the New York Times (Jan 2009).
Under the instructions of globally renowned faculty, the stellar educational program utilizes lectures and hands-on workstations to present their most current concepts and techniques in the management of vast array of spinal disorders: degenerative and traumatic controversies, adult and pediatric spinal deformities (spine division), sport related injuries, early arthritis and minimally invasive options(orthopedic division) as well as the most current concepts and innovative options for management of acute and chronic painful conditions (pain management division).
Due to the unique international platform, provocative topics, and in-depth debates, leading regional and international neurosurgeons, orthopedic surgeons, and pain management specialists, once again, come together in the historical city of Beirut and the jewel of tourism in the Middle East to present their clinical and scientific research and demonstrate their own innovations and cutting edge techniques.
Course highlights includes:
- World renowned faculty from orthopedic, pain management, and neurological surgery.
- Interactive format with case based discussions, scientific debates and round table discussions
- Hands-on cadaveric and dry labs and workshops (multiple vendors).
- Latest advances discussed by their own developers.
- Updates on: Minimally invasive surgery for spine, motion preservation, scoliosis management and complication avoidance and management.
- Updates on: sport related injuries, early arthritis management and minimally invasive options for musculoskeletal injuries.
- Updates on Pain modulation, Pumps, Regional blocks and pre-postoperative pain management
- Opportunity for 1-on-1 discussions with who’s who in neurosurgery, orthopedic surgery, and pain management.
- Exhibits by the premier spine companies.
- This activity is pending review for Category 1 AMA CME Credit™
This will be a unique opportunity and truly unforgettable course for all participants. You will have the chance to meet and interact with who’s who in orthopedic and spine surgery and pain medicine and visit one of the world’s historical sites and enjoy the city of Beirut along with your families and friends, making the meeting an even more unforgettable experience.
We Hope you join us in Beirut for this outstanding international symposium.
Tony Tannoury, MD, Hassan Serhan, PhD & Raja Chaftari, MD
The 2015 Meeting was Endorsed By:
*This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and Policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) and has been approved for the past five years for AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.